---------- FashionFirstLunchLater: Kors on Gossip Girl Set

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kors on Gossip Girl Set


WWD Media Reports:

"THE GOSSIP ON MICHAEL: Michael Kors’ star turn on “Project Runway” has turned him into a household name. Now the designer will take his TV-friendly persona one step further and appear as a guest in the next season of “Gossip Girl,” which launches on the CW network Sept. 1. Kors spent part of Tuesday taping the fashion week-themed episode at Capitale on the Bowery, where a fashion show took place. “I was glued into ‘Gossip Girl’ from Day One,” Kors said. “I think it truly is the ‘car-crash-that’s-glamourous.’ Probably to the consternation of certain people on the Upper East Side, they really get it. It’s a pretty clear picture of how a lot of these kids really are.”Kors’ affinity extends to central characters Blair, Serena, Chuck and Nate. “I love the clothes, everyone is good-looking, the plot line is a riot,” Kors said. “I love the show. They called and said, ‘You are very Gossip Girl.’ I thought, ‘Finally, I am a teenager.’”

0 comments: