---------- FashionFirstLunchLater: Summer Starvation Diets

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Starvation Diets


My boyfriend Thomas is a marvelous cook. He has to make every meal into a four course extravaganza causing me to feel fat. Last week I went to Dean and Deluca to gather ingredients for my cayenne pepper, organic maple syrup and lime diet. The lady told me that Kate Hudson was in last week gathering the same ingredients for her diet cleanse. I only lasted about a day and a half and was way bitchier than normal. So this week I am trying the Park Avenue diet, the one sworn by Upper East Side socialite Tinsley Mortimer who wrote parts of the book. (and who I also saw filming a cameo appearance for an upcoming episode of Gossip Girl last week.) Hopefully it will go better than the Kate Hudson diet.

0 comments: